How it works?
- Imagine the day that your campus finally becomes zero waste. Tell a story about it in a poem
- Send us your poem to collect likes on instagram
- And get a chance of winning a gift card!!
What is the prize?
The reward is a gift card with the value of up to 40 euros to shop your favorite eco-friendly item from ecomondo.nl
Rules of the game
- Your poem is about sustainable consumption of students and a zero waste campus. Keeping the subject in mind you are free to write about any aspect of it. The poem can be funny or serious, criticizing or complementing, personal or general.
- The length of the poem can be between 50 to 150 words.
- The language used should be English.
- Send a picture / screenshot of your poem to firstname.lastname@example.org or with direct message on Instagram @be.wasteless with your full name
- Your poem will be posted on our Instagram to collect likes! For every 10 likes received per post you get one extra chance of drawing your name as the winner in a lottery draw.
Hint: You can picture a day that your campus becomes zero waste or write about you or your friends in that day or write about the steps that should be taken or should be avoided in order to reach that goal.
Who is the winner?
The winner is chosen by you, students! Express your favorite poem by liking that specific post on @be.wasteless
The winner’s name will be drawn through a lottery draw from the name of all participants in the challenge. with every 10 likes you will get an extra chance of winning the lottery.
The winner will be announced and contacted on June 25th.
23rd June 2020 before 23:23 is the last chance to send us your poems .
Note: This challenge is closed for its first round.
The lucky winner of the first round: Franziska Gürke
Upload your poem here